Well, despite trying to go to bed early (note that going to bed and getting to sleep are two different things when you're over 50), we woke up late and neither one of us is moving very quickly.
The house is a mess with "stuff" we think we're going to take--time to lighten up the load and sort through everything and leave only the "must haves."
We are so ready for this trip, but our bodies won't work as quickly as we need to in order to get out of here.
2 comments:
Casey. I'm curious about how you will blog at the campsites. Do you have a wireless account? Let me know how successful that is. I'm also going through that conundrum of what to leave behind as I head for Peru Friday. I'll follow you from Peru!
Take care, Julie
Julie, yes, I have Verizon Blackberry tethered connection. It's pretty good, actually, but we'll see when we're in the boonies. We had to have it since the cottage doesn't have a landline.
Post a Comment