Ham everywhere, even in Bob's dreams, when he dreamt of a epileptic pig that he was trying to save

Ham everywhere, even in Bob's dreams, when he dreamt of a epileptic pig that he was trying to save
A shop window in Madrid

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tuesday, July 7

Today we stayed in the cabin. It was pretty cold out (60) and looked like it would rain.

It was a wonderful day, nonetheless. We busied ourselves by reading, looking at Maine brochures, listening to music (both our MP3 players on speakers and the radio), we took a walk looking for salamanders or frogs or toads--no luck today. Tomorrow, Bob wants to use his birdsong DVD to maybe call in some birds. I made chicken salad for lunch and Bob made sausage and peppers with homefries for dinner--I love roughing it--LOL!

Mary, if you're following this blog--I loved, loved, loved Shelter Me. It has definitely inspired me to get started writing again. Her first novel! Wow! I loved the way the plot unraveled, slowly, with each jewel of information presented at just the right point in the story--she is an excellent writer.

Mookie--let us know how you're doing.
Larry--I tried to IM you on Yahoo Messenger a few times, but you didn't answer me.
Bryn--give Diego and Megan and the baby our love
Matt and Veronica--when does Ditas and Larry come in?

1 comment:

CJP said...

Rehab is coming along apace. I am definitely able to do things I couldn't do just a week ago. The therapists all lay out a 12 week recovery period for this operation, but say that many people respond far faster. I think I'll be one of them. Bob: see if you can find a boggy are and get a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher. They're not easy to find. Here's a link to Maine Audubon, there should be some source material there.
http://www.maineaudubon.org/nature/birdalert.shtml