Well, after 3 1/2 months, 25 states, and 3 countries, we are home. It's a bit disappointing to be home, though I am relaxing after unpacking, doing laundry, reading all of our mail, and getting in touch with my peeps so we can do some social reunioning here with our friends, who we missed dearly.
I'm waiting for McGraw-Hill to call me since I have a job with an October 14th deadline--so I can't start until I get the work. UGH! This is the one thing I don't like about this freelance editing work--waiting.
We are all unpacked and thanks to Kim and Kayla, we have been able to just put away our clothes into our nicely organized closets and dresser drawers. I saw my doctor today and she gave me a prescription for Z-pack (Sean--I commiserate with you--he has strep throat again) and cough med with codeine, so I should be recovering soon. I have an appt. with an orthopedist for my knee on Oct 15th. The hot tub has helped a bit though.
I did lose about 7 pounds during my time in Mexico, so WALKING does work! Hope I can keep that up once my knee is better. I've been watching some of the new television programs which haven't impressed me so far, but I am looking forward to seeing Flashforward, Grey's Anatomy, and The Practice tonight.]
My datebook is filling up already since I've notified my friends that we're back: two doctor's appts, one lunch, two dinners this coming week.
We plan to work on the garden this weekend since it should be in the 80's temporarily. Looking forward to fresh veggies and citrus from our backyard this winter.
1 comment:
Welcome back to Arizona, Mom and Dad! Thank you for visiting us. We had a great time!
We miss you!
Love,
Matt
Post a Comment